Accommodation Code of Coduct - Cape Breton, Cabot Trail, Marine Drive, Glooscap Trai,l Sunrise Trail, Lighthouse Route, Evangeline Trail, Halifax
High standards are essential in any business, especially one that caters to the travelling public.
The Nova Scotia Bed and Breakfast Association (NSBBA) is committed to high standards and recognizes the importance of establishing and maintaining an ethical business relationship. We want satisfied guests who will return to our province and recommend our Association properties.
All Association members are expected to accept and endorse the Code of Conduct. The following Code of Conduct is established as a guide to all Association members.
All members are required to:
- Establish high standards of quality and professionalism and encourage those standards among fellow members.
- Have premises maintained at high levels of cleanliness, comfort, and courtesy.
- Provide quality furnishings and linens for guest use.
- Prepare and serve the type of breakfast that is described in their advertising, i.e., full/continental.
- Provide for the security and fire protection of guests in accordance with provincial guidelines.
- Provide a reasonable and clearly explained deposit and cancellation policy.
- Be present and available to guests during their stay.
- Provide useful information about local attractions, restaurants, and travel routes.
- Ensure that accommodations, services, and meals are consistent with their advertising.
- Advertise clearly, accurately, and truthfully.
- Address all guests' concerns in a fair and courteous manner.
Visit our members on each of the Nova Scotia trails
Cape Breton Trails Marine Drive Glooscap Trail Sunrise Trail Lighthouse Route Evangeline Trail Halifax Dartmouth